Who will help me negotiate with the buyer?

Your MotonProperties attorney is there for you every step of the way. Whether you sign up as FSBO or MLS you will want to hire an attorney to represent you in the process, preferably before you list your home. MotonProperties has an arrangement with real estate lawyers committed to helping with the special needs of FSBO and MLS sellers and buyers. To search for a MotonProperties lawyer, click on “Find an Attorney to help me with my real estate transaction” located at the top of this page and every other page on this site.